If you face problems to import, or you can't see the "Add" button, follow the guide below:
1. Make sure you are using Desktop, note that you can't use the Expressfy extension on Mobile/Tablets.
2. Make sure you have installed the Expressfy extension and it is enabled & updated to the latest version.
3. Make sure your Chrome browser is set to allow cookies:
* Open a new tab in your browser and put this URL chrome://settings/content/cookies
* Enable this option -> Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)
* Disable the 3rd option -> Block third-party cookies
When you're done, restart your browser go to your Shopify dashboard, click on Apps, and click on Expressfy app & try to import again.
4. Make sure you are subscribe to one of our plans, Yes we do offer a Day Trial,
in order to get the day trial you need to subscribe to one of our plans and approve charge. if you will remove the app before the trial time ends you won't get any charges.
5. if you still getting the login button after following the first 3 steps, try to clear your browsing data.
Still having issues? Contact us at email@example.com